The 7 steps to a Fully Integrated Custom Software System – it’s easier than you think .
The Process Explained!
Plus our 9 Frequently Asked Questions and Our Answers to Them.
Your business or organisational needs are unique to you. So are your ideas, creative potential, and ambitions. It’s also why I enjoy this field so much – every individual concept is a new innovation that my team and I are driven by.
Although procedure will vary slightly from project to project, the overall process is generally the same.
Here are the steps involved to take your idea from conception, design, creation, completion, and all the way to installation, use, and practical realisation in your business.
- We meet with you for a general ‘non-formal’ feel of your business, what you’d like to achieve, challenges you wish to overcome, and any other particulars that will help us both gain an understanding of your structure, and also the level services we’re capable of delivering.
- Once we establish that your expectations can be achieved, the next step is to survey your business and existing infrastructure for a more formal familiarity.
- After receiving your system’s specifications, if we don’t have any matching suitable specifications that will imminently solve your needs, we then offer a unique specification for you. This is usually done on a time & materials cost basis, and will provide you with an accurate estimate quotation.
- We determine and document the project risks, and then submit a Project Terms of Reference to you which includes the scope, along with a draft project plan. This forms the agreement for the project.
- Once the project is initiated, Global Integration begins building a working prototype. This creates the product in tangible form that you can view, and also allows us both to analyse the results and re-evaluate any specifications that may be needed.
- All and any programming continues on the main project along with the required project management meetings and documentation. At various stages we meet and discuss the working system, and determine if there are any changes required. Changes may or may not cause the price to be adjusted. Documentation (if any) is completed.
- Client training is provided, and the finished product is handed over to you for acceptance testing. An iterative process is followed with your testing, and programming changes until accepted by the client. If any data need importing, it’s also done at this step.
Finally, the project is completed, and the system is proudly handed over to you for use in production. Any ongoing support is provided.
As you can see, we handle the job from start to finish. Of course, if there’re any particular needs that require immediate attention throughout the above process, we’re here to help, and address them promptly.
Our 9 Frequently Asked Questions and Our Answers to Them…
- We guarantee to be on time for all meetings.
- We guarantee to talk in plain language.
- We guarantee to produce an application that meets your functional specifications.
- We guarantee that the application will meet the performance and reliability you require.
- We guarantee to only provide consultants with the experience and knowledge that exceed your requirements.
- We guarantee to follow our Project Management Charter.
- We guarantee to keep you informed with the progress of your project and to be transparent and open with the way we solve your problem.
The Global Integration Industry Leading 30 DAY FULL REFUND Guarantee: At Global Integration we’re totally focused on providing you with systems and service to your absolute satisfaction.
We’re so committed and confident that we offer an incredible money back guarantee: If we fail to meet your performance and functional specifications you can simply return the software within 3 months of completion for a FULL REFUND of all licence fees.
We’ve been in this business since 1985. There is a great long list of large corporations that have come and gone during that time so you can be assured that being a responsive, privately own business ensures we will be around for several more decades.
This depends on many factors – like asking ‘How long will it take to build my new house?’ Complexity, budget, availability of all resources will all come into it.
This is all represented in the Project Plan which lists out all of the tasks, people and other resources on a timeline. Together with our ‘no hidden extras’ pricing agreement, you’ll be fully informed of the timeline and costs involved.
The tools and technology we use is our secret weapon. We offer excellent value for money because the tools we use allow us to develop breakthrough solutions in record time.
Yes! We have several options available to you including:
- Software as a Service “SaaS” – allows you to enjoy the full features of the software for a monthly subscription.
- Financing: we can provide full financing from our business finance agent.
- Progress payments: made at agreed stages of delivery.
Our experience was based in the health industry where there is no room for mistakes. We have also built complex financial, gambling, and other systems. Your project is managed by our mature and highly experienced staff and you get the combined experience from all of us.
Absolutely! We use the best current technology for encryption and security so you can rest easy. Your entire database, or sections of it, can be encrypted and we can design your system with all of the requirements for securely storing credit card data and patient data in the health industry.
Firstly, we hope to uncover any potential changes during the initial design phase and make allowances for this up-front. If you do need to make changes after the project has started then we will always do our best to reuse as much as we can and keep the cost of changes to an absolute minimum.
InterSystems Ensemble® is a seamless platform for rapid connectivity and the development of new connectable applications. It includes the comprehensive range of technologies needed for any connectivity task, in a unified “single stack” architecture that provides ease-of-use and enables rapid project completion.
Ensemble users typically complete projects twice as fast compared to previous generations of integration products. The days of building stand-alone applications have long passed and no longer meet the demands of today’s businesses.
The solutions we build with InterSystems Ensemble® provide us with a competitive advantage by enabling our developers to rapidly create new “connectable” applications that can share data with your existing business applications.
The InterSystems Ensemble® product provides a complete technology suite in one package – database, integration engine, real-time analytics of both structured and unstructured data and a web application framework for desktop and mobile platforms.
I hope this was helpful in answering all your questions.
If you have any more questions that you’d like answered. Please feel free to contact my office. We’d be glad to help.
Are you seeking a truly high performance software system that integrates your whole business, provides you with accurate and readily accessible data, and excels your entire operational function?
Then please read on >>>
PLUS! In the coming sections you’ll find out how to receive a complimentary ‘IT Integration Assessment’ – worth $1,440.
Alternatively, to claim your personalised high value assessment before finishing this pack, simply contact “Global Integration” right now by one of the following 3 options below:
- Call 1800-468-478 and speak to a friendly Global Integration staff member.
- Register your interest online at www.globalintegration.com.au and one of our friendly staff will call you shortly.
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond to you by phone within 24 hours.